The evolution of Batman suit from all Batman movies starting from 1943 -2017. Do tell us which batman suit is your favorite.
The evolution of Batman suits from all Batman movies starting from 1943 -2017. Do tell us which batman suit is your favorite.
I was introduced to the Bat world by Christopher Nolan. His vision and version of Batman even made Marvel fans fall in love with the character. When I read more about the batman’s popularity online, there was a strong fanbase of Michael Keaton’s portrayal of Batman. Let’s take a trip down the memory lane and see how The Batman suit got evolved over the past years.
1. Lewis Wilson as Batman and Douglas Croft as Robin in Batman in 1943.
2. Adam West in the television series Batman in 1966.
3. Michael Keaton in Batman in 1989.
4. Michael Keaton in Batman Returns in 1992.
5. Val Kilmer in Batman Forever in 1995.
6. George Clooney in Batman & Robin in 1997.
7. Christian Bale in Batman Begins in 2005.
8. Christian Bale in The Dark Knight in 2008.
9. Christian Bale in The Dark Knight Rises in 2012.
10. Ben Affleck in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in 2016.
11. Ben Affleck in Justice League 2017.