The third edition of the Iron Man series Iron man 3 surpassed the previous editions. It is dark; it has depth.
The third edition of the Iron Man series Iron man 3 surpassed the previous editions. It is dark; it has depth, intense, not much intense because Robert Downey Jr. still plays Tony Stark in this. Thank God, the makers didn’t mess up the red and yellow suit this time. However, the suit gets messed up in the movie, Come on! This is not a spoiler, it’s in the trailers! Out of the three editions, I think this one’s the best one.
1. Tony Stark: My armor was never a distraction or a hobby, it was a cocoon, and now I’m a changed man. You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can’t take away – I am Iron Man.
2. Tony Stark: I’m Tony Stark. I build neat stuff, got a great girl, occasionally save the world. So why can’t I sleep?
3. Brandt: Is that all you’ve got? A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner?
Tony Stark: Sweetheart, that could be the name of my autobiography.
4. Pepper Potts: I’m taking a shower.
Tony Stark: Okay.
Pepper Potts: And you’re gonna join me.
Tony Stark: Better.
5. Pepper Potts: Am I going to be okay?
Tony Stark: No. You’re in a relationship with me, nothing will ever be okay. But I had this twenty years ago when I was drunk, I can sort it out. I fix stuff.
6. Tony Stark: We create our own demons
7. Tony Stark to Pepper Potts: Things are different now, I have to protect the one thing that I can’t live without. That’s you.
8. Aldrich Killian: The early bird gets the worm, but it’s the second mouse that gets the cheese.
This quote is so awesome in so many ways.
9. Savin: You think you’re so smart?
Tony Stark: That’s the thing about smart guys: we cover our asses!
10. Tony Stark: A bomb is not a bomb when it’s a misfire.
11. Colonel James Rhodes: This is how you’ve been managing your downtime, huh?
Tony Stark: Everybody needs a hobby
12. The Mandarin: I’m gonna offer the choice: do you want an empty life, or a meaningful death?
Image Source: Screenrant