Read Iron Man Movie Quotes. World welcomed Iron Man with open arms. Robert Downey Jr. delivered a splendid performance following his wit and charm.
World welcomed Iron Man with this first edition of Iron Man movie series. Robert Downey Jr. delivered a splendid performance following his wit and charm. Truly, he gave a new definition to the Iron Man, who is all witty with subtle blunt. He made sound every dialogue a movie quote itself. Now, we can’t imagine anybody else playing of this level. Iron Man without Robert Downey Jr.? that’s out of the equation.
Movie’s run-time is 2 hrs & 6 minutes. Directed By Jon Favreau, written by Mark Fergus, Hawk Ostby, Art Marcum, Matt Holloway, Iron Man and other characters created by Stan Lee, Don Heck, Larry Leiber, Jack Kirby. The movie comes in the genres of Action, adventure, and Sci-Fi. It was released on 2nd May 2008. Major cast includes Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/ Iron Man, Terrence Howard as Rhodey, Jeff Bridges as Obadiah Stane, Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, Leslie Bibb as Christine Everhart, Shaun Toub as Yinsen, Faran Tahir as Raza and Paul Bettany (Voice Only for Jarvis).
1. Tony Stark: Iron Man. That’s kind of catchy. It’s got a nice ring to it. I mean it’s not technically accurate. The suit’s a gold titanium alloy, but it’s kind of provocative, the imagery anyway.
2. Tony Stark: Am I making you uncomfortable?
Virginia ‘Pepper’ Potts: Oh, no, I always forget to wear deodorant and dance with my boss in a room full of people I work with in a dress with no back.
3. Christine Everheart: You’ve been called the Da Vinci of our time. What do you say to that?
Tony Stark: Absolutely ridiculous. I don’t paint.
4. Tony Stark: Well, Ms. Brown. It’s an imperfect world, but it’s the only one we got. I guarantee you the day weapons are no longer needed to keep the peace, I’ll start making bricks and beams for baby hospitals.
5. Tony Stark: OK, here’s a straight answer. My old man had a philosophy: peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.
6. Christine Everheart: Have you ever lost an hour of sleep in your life?
Tony Stark: I’m prepared to lose a few with you.
7. Obadiah Stane: How ironic, Tony! Trying to rid the world of weapons, you gave it its best one ever! And now, I’m going to kill you with it!
8. Jarvis: Sir, there are still terabytes of calculations required before an actual flight is…
Tony Stark: Jarvis… sometimes you gotta run before you can walk.
9. Tony Stark: I mean, doesn’t it kind of defeat the whole purpose of having your own plane if it departs before you arrive?
10. Tony Stark: Okay, let’s see what this thing can do. What’s SR-71’s record?
Jarvis: The altitude record for fixed wing flight is 85,000 feet, sir.
Tony Stark: Records are made to be broken! Come on!