Godfather 2 movie quotes are here. the new face is of none other than Robert De Niro, playing the young Vito Corleone. Rest of the cast remains the same.
The Godfather: Part 2, Movie’s runtime is 3 hrs 22 mins. Directed By Francis Ford Coppola, it is based on the novel by Mario Puzo. Mario Puzo also contributed to the screenplay along with Francis Ford Coppola. The movie was released on 20th December 1974. There’s a new face in this movie, which made this movie even more intense, the new face is of none other than Robert De Niro, playing the young Vito Corleone. Rest of the cast remains the same. Coming to The Godfather Part 2 quotes
1. Michael Corleone: Keep your friends close, but your enemies
-Because you don’t know who turns out to be who in the end!
2. Michael Corleone: I don’t feel I have to wipe everybody
out! Just my enemies!
-And how many are out there?
3. Michael Corleone: If history has taught us anything, it is
that you can kill anyone.
-But, we shouldn’t!
4. Michael Corleone: I trust these men with my life,
Senator. To ask them to leave would be an insult.
-That’s Michael Corleone for his family and friends
5. Michael Corleone: He’s has been dying from the same heart
attack for the last twenty years.